Hi! My name is Tom and I am an information security professional with over 10 years in the industry. I am passionate about learning and sharing all things INFOSEC. I have broad experience in Windows, Linux, and VMWare. I’ve straddled the area between security and administration for much of my career. My particular skills reside in server operating systems, Public Key Infrastructure, applied cryptography, scripting, compliance and policy creation and implementation. I am well versed in Vulnerability Management program administration and risk analysis of corporate IT environments. I hope sharing my experiences and growth will help the community.
- Securing Remote Desktop Connections with TLS April 28, 2015
- The Sky’s Not Falling – Post Breach Analysis April 10, 2015
- INFOSEC policies: A primer April 1, 2015
- Self-Encrypting Drives; A Win for Data Security at Rest? March 17, 2015
- Windows Server, SHA-2 Compatibility and You March 5, 2015